Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breakaway, Werewolf Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel_of_Chaos
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Breakaway, Werewolf Style   Thu May 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Oh my god! I really do get to make the first rp! Sweet!

Anyway,

Plot:

Werewolves. The Alpha male and female are aging, and tired of ruling their pack of about a hundred.

Their youngest son wants to break away from them and start a pack of his own. He leaves about a week after deciding this; his best friends came with him.

When the Alpha Prince runs, quite litterally, into a human girl and knocks her out, he takes her to a safer place than the middle of downtown. When the human girl wakes up, she can't remember anything, not even her name.

Will the Alpha Prince and his friends abandon her, help he and then leave, or will they help her and accidentally fall in love with the human?

Rules:
-Normal forum rules

Characters:

Name: Rose Smith
Personality: She is hard headed when she wants to be, but really, she's rather shy. She's sweet to everyone and very protective of her friends.
Past: Her parents divorced when she was two years old, she lives with her mother and step dad.
Looks: She is about five foot two, has deep blue eyes and long dark hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Breakaway, Werewolf Style
Page 1 of 1