Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 09, 2008 11:18 am

Three worlds has become two and the sprit detectives have been reinstated. Even if they didn't want to be.

Someone has merged the Human and Demon worlds causing mass caos in all three, well I guess now it's two, worlds. Humans can see demons even if they don't have a good sixth sence and demons are killing humans for food and pleasure. Almost like in the times of old.

The one who merged the two worlds had gone insane and died, even as a sprit in sprit world he is of no help. Sprit world is in a jam and hurrying to find a way to set this back to right. Not all is lost, after months of a frantic search information is finally found.

A document has been found that says with the help of a true black angel and a fallen angel's reincarnate the detectives can fix this mess and set everything right agian, as long as the sacrafice is made again.

I though I'd try this out in this forum. I just need one other person for this.

The role play starts two weeks after the detectives have found the fallen angel reincarnate. The entire thing is four years after the show, so that should give you an idea of the groups age. Yusuke is married to Kieko, and Kuwabara is engaged to Yukina.

I'm not putting up a real profile for my character, just her name age and a link to about what she looks like. I'd like it if who ever joined me did the same.

Name: Arianna (Ari)
CLick here for her looks.

Happily married to Kurama since April 28, 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com
kidakame
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 113
Humor : According to Mr. Snufflekins, I'm crazy.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Mon May 12, 2008 9:19 am

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Mon May 12, 2008 9:42 am

kidakame wrote:
Name: Kida
Looks:http://www.animewp.com/v/h2o-footprints-in-the-sand/H2O-Footprints-in-the-Sand-73.jpg.html

Yay! I'll start us off then! ^__^

Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Tue May 13, 2008 9:11 am

I was thinking you'd be the black angel and I'd be the FAR (Fallen angel rencarniate.) Unless you want to do the reverse. ^__^

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Tue May 13, 2008 9:21 am

(I'll be the black Angel)

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Tue May 13, 2008 9:33 am

((^__^ Okie dokie. Jsut a warning though. I kinda suck at Hiei...))

Ari was in what could have been called a meeting. There were only three people in the room at the time. Those three were Koedma, prince of the sprit world, Kida, a black angel, and Arianna her self. The guys were all out doing their own thing. .

"Now Arianna, I realise that this news is big. I want to let you know that there is a way to seperate the two worlds with out giving up your life, but it will all depend on if you can figure it out in time. I am not permitted to tell you what it is sadly." Koedma said. "On a lighter note, Kida here will be helping you and the guys through this adventure. I would like it very much if you'd introduce her when the group returns." the sprit world prince said.

Ari smiled brightly at Kida and bowed politley, "It's very nice to meet you Kida-chan." she said.

"One last thing before I go Arianna." Koedma said. Ari looked at the sprit world prince, "I do not want you to tell Yusuke and the others about this untill you absoutly have to." He said.

Arianna bowed once more, "I'll try, Koedma." She said. Though she wasn't at all good at keeping secrets. She had a particular tendancy to tell Kurama what ever she was thinking in particular.

"Then I'll be taking my leave. Be careful girls, and best of luck." He said before disapearing in a cloud of smoke.

Ari coughed and waved her hand to clear the smoke, "Jeeze, some exit." SHe muttered.

Last edited by Akari Neko-chan on Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Wed May 14, 2008 7:54 am

((... ...Kida?)) Question

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 am

(sorry, we had a short day at school and I didn't have time to write anything.)

Kida coughed, trying to clear the smoke from in front of her face. "Stupid baby." she said. "So, where's the rest of the group?" she asked, mildly interested in meeting them.

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Wed May 14, 2008 1:40 pm

"They're actually out right now, they should be back a little after dinner time." Arianna said. "Though Yusuke has given m free reign over his temple here so let's find you a room." Ari said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 8:46 am

"Alright then. As long as it has a window." Kida wasn't to concerned about anything else, but she loved staring out the window for hours, letting her mind wander over everything and anything.

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 8:50 am

Ari smiled, "You'll want the one next to my room then. It has a huge window in the with a window seat." SHe said. Arianna lead Kida to the room and pointed out which room belonged to which of the people living here.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 8:54 am

Kida took note of where everyone slept, just in case she needed the info for later. She stepped into her room and glanced around. "This will do." She said, then went to the window. Out it, she could see three boys walking to up to the door. "I take it that that's them?" she asked Ari.

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:01 am

Ari looked out the window and nodded with a grin, "Yup, that's them." She said walking out of the room to go say hello.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:04 am

Kida followed, not sure what she was in for. She didn't really like meeting people, having been a loner for most of her life. *I hope they don't expect me to be friends with them.* she thought to herself.

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:15 am

"Hi ya guys!" Ari chirped. "Hey Ari, anything exciting happen?" Yusuke asked grinning. Ari shrugged, "Maybe." She said indifferently. Yusuke laughed, "You're hanging out with Hiei and Kurama to much." He said. "I don't see a problem with that..." Ari said meekly. "Who's the chick?" Yusuke asked cautiously nodding to Kida. "Ah, that's Kida. Koedma said that she's supposed to help us with our mission!" Ari said happily. Yusuke nodded, "Nice to meet cha, then." Yusuke said to Kida.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:21 am

Kida looked at the boy, studying him. "Have a little more respect for women you ass." She glared at him.

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:34 am

"Oh, dear...." Ari said. Yusuke stared at Kida then smirked, "If you want respect you'll have to earn it, and if you want polite you're talking to the wrong guy." Yusuke said before strolling further into the temple. Kuwabara scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, "Sorry 'bout him Miss." He said not having caught Kida's name. "I'm Kuwabara, if you ahve any problems with Urameshi let me know and I'll pummel him." He added before fallowing after his friend leaving the two girls and Kurama.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:54 am

"Great, a wise ass. Just what I need." Kida said, following everyone else inside.

(gotta go)

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Thu May 15, 2008 9:58 am

Ari blinked, "Ok then..." She said. She was suprised at how Kida reacted to Yusuke and Kuwabara. It wasn't any of the normal reactions she had seen before.

((Bye))

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 16, 2008 8:55 am

Kida noticed that there were only three guys, when Koenma said there would be four. One was missing. She went to confront Ari about it. "I thought there's supposed to be four guys? Who's missing?"

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 16, 2008 8:59 am

"Hiei's not here yet." Ari said. "He's kinda like a cat, he perfers to be alone most of the time. Doesn't really like people. He only really talks to Kurama, well unless you count insulting Kuwabara." Ari giggled at the last part. "You two would proabally get along really well." SHe added.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 am

"He sounds interesting." Kida said. "So is there anything to eat in this house? 'cause I'm really starving." her stomach rummbled as she said that. She laughed. "See?"

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 16, 2008 9:11 am

Ari laughed, "Yep! I'll show you to the kitchen!" Ari said. She took Kida to the kitchen, on the way stopping to tell the three she'd be making lunch. Yusuke and Kuwabara cheered saying she was the best and Ari waved it off with a smile before returning on her journey to the kitchen. "Since Yukina's living with Kuwabara now I'm the resident cook, though Kurama knows how to I usually insist on doing it. I really like feeding people." Ari explained.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 16, 2008 9:20 am

"Who's Yukina?" Kida asked, mildly interested in what she was saying.

Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Fri May 16, 2008 9:27 am

"Yukina is Kuwabara's fiance. She's an ice maiden who was living here for awhile. She's such a sweetie." Ari said. They enteredthe kitchen, "So waht would you like"? Ari said going over to some of the cubbards and looking in them for something for lunch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   

Back to top Go down

Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next