Writers Help Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I get images and links in my post?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

How do I get images and links in my post? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get images and links in my post?   How do I get images and links in my post? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:19 am

I figured that quite a few people might have issues with this so this is how to do it.

For links you click on the button that has a picture of a chain with three links. In the top section your put the URL and on the bottom section you put what you want the link to say.

For images you need to use a the IMG url code. It looks like this --> How do I get images and links in my post? Put_url_here That should put pictures up in your post.

For linked images you put the link, then in the section where the text goes you put the image code in there.

Hope that helps, any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com

How do I get images and links in my post?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Help Block :: Announcements! :: New Members :: Help-
Jump to: