Writers Help Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce your self here!

Go down 
+7
123KAPOW
to.reign.in.hell
Fallenangel
Angel_of_Chaos
Shishio
xMeeka
Akari Neko-chan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Introduce your self here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 am

The title says it all! Come here to introduce your self. And if youcan't think of anything to say just fill out the form.

Name: (Pick a nick name for us to call you. but don't put your real name!)
What country you live in:
What website you post your writing on:
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com
xMeeka
xMeeka

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi My Name is Meeka I Live in Canada =D. I write My storys on Quizilla.Umm I like to write Love storys but somtimes I can get lazy and stop writeing for a while(which i hate =P) And I hope we can all get along blah blah blah ect xD
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 pm

^__^ Welcome to the forum Meeka!
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Hiya! ^_^   Introduce your self here! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Name: Um, Shishio or Fire is just fine with me. ^_^ I answer to both.
What country you live in: I'm a proud American. ^_^
What website you post your writing on: Um, most of my stories are on mediaminer.org, but I randomly post on other sites as well. -Nothing that isn't on mediaminer, I assure you-
Other: I like to write, and I have more plot bunnies than I can catch, but I can't write stories to save my life, so don't go looking at them! I'm a better Beta than an author any way. -I should be a Manga editor! ^_^ Or manager....-
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:52 am

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Angel_of_Chaos
Mod
Mod
Angel_of_Chaos

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Introducing: *Drum Roll* Me!   Introduce your self here! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:12 am

Oy!
You can call me Kairi! Or Kai-chan, or whatever.
I live in America
Umm... I post my stories on Quizilla, under the names
LeikoShadows and AkiraxChan
The latter has my more recent stories, the ones I actually update. Razz

Hmm.. what else can I post...
I like reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, umm.... Meeting new people is always fun. Very Happy

It is a pleasure to meet all of you
(And see you, Akari Neko-chan, again. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:16 am

Waaiii! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Fallenangel
Fallenangel

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:01 am

Hello, my name is Fallenangel, or you can call me FA. I'm from Canada and generally I post on a site calle Writers of Tomorrow but when I check out this site after getting an invite I couldn't help but join. I'm hoping here to be helpful to other writers as well as posting because on the other one the head admin kind of....I guess you could say insulted me in a way and so I guess I kind of just avoid it now. Anyways, I hope here things are going to be better!
Back to top Go down
http://writersxofxtomorrow.ipbfree.com/
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm glad you joined FA! I hope you'll feel welcomed here! ^__^

I'm trying to keep this place as friendly as possiable. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
to.reign.in.hell

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am

Hello, I am to.reign.in.hell, but you can call me pin-head, which is a refernce to Clive Barker's movie series Hell Raiser. I am a New Yorker and right now I'm working on one story that I'm trying to see if I can get published before I let it out on the internet. Chances are not high, but that isn't a reason to give up.

Last edited by to.reign.in.hell on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:05 am

Welcome to the forum! I hope we can be of some help here for you!
Back to top Go down
Fallenangel
Fallenangel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Welcome To WHB! I'm sure your story has a great chance at being published and anyone here would be more then willing to help develop or further develop your ideas, without of course you posting the story since it isn't your wish at this time.
Back to top Go down
123KAPOW

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:57 am

Okay, okay, so I'm new.
123KAPOW. Most people call me Ramen. :3 I'm from the UK,
which is kind of a downer when it comes to my interests, as everything is released over there before it is here.
I'm just here for the fun of helping when I can, and getting help when I need it.
I got the link from Quizilla! forums. :3
Anyways, HI! Very Happy

afro
Back to top Go down
Fallenangel
Fallenangel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Welcome to the site Ramen, it's nice to gain a new voice around here. I hope we can help with whatever you wish and I'm sure you'll be a great asset to all of the members here.
FA
Back to top Go down
psychic.psychedelic

Number of posts : 5
Humor : dark/dry/silly/what have you
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:40 am

hello. my username is psychic.psychedelic, but you can call me cherry, as in cherry darling. <3 i live in the states.

i used to write original stories on quizilla when i was much younger, however i've grown to dislike the site, as the popular stories are increasingly dreadful. if someone could point me to a good writing site, i would very much appreciate it.

i'm just starting to get back into writing, as it was a great way to use my time and i've been recently inspired by all the new things i've discovered and grown to love. i would greatly appreciate any advice and critiques i am given.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

Number of posts : 113
Humor : According to Mr. Snufflekins, I'm crazy.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 pm

Quizilla sux nowadays. You could try fanfiction.net that's the only other one I know right now, I've been too busy to write things.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:09 am

psychic.psychedelic wrote:
hello. my username is psychic.psychedelic, but you can call me cherry, as in cherry darling. <3 i live in the states.

i used to write original stories on quizilla when i was much younger, however i've grown to dislike the site, as the popular stories are increasingly dreadful. if someone could point me to a good writing site, i would very much appreciate it.

i'm just starting to get back into writing, as it was a great way to use my time and i've been recently inspired by all the new things i've discovered and grown to love. i would greatly appreciate any advice and critiques i am given.

Fanftion.net definatly if you like that kind of writing or Mediaminer.org that has original work as well as fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
MyUndesiredLifeStory
MyUndesiredLifeStory

Humor : Put the barracuda back in your pants!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: 'Ello 'Ello!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Hey, everyone. I'm Natasha. I love you I go by MyUndesiredLifeStory on Quizilla. I've been there for nearly three years and used to be quite popular for the first two. The last year I've drifted away (because of all the terrible changes. But, I'm coming back. Cool I love writing horror and comedy. Hmm . . . I live in the USA, write, sing, read Tarot, and am obsessed with any and all things French. bounce Gah, and, yes, I'm seventeen. Rolling Eyes

~Natasha

P.S. Some of the more popular things I'm known for on Quizilla are Didn't You Close That Door?, I Met A Killer On QUIZILLA?!?!? from my earlier days, What The Cheerleaders Don't Want You To Know, She's Perfect, You're Everything, And I'm Nobody. How Could You Be So Blind?, Rules Are Made To Be Broken and many many others. But, if you'd go there now, you'll just find my newest horror story, That Hole In The Wall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/MyUndesiredLifeStory
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi there! And welcome to the forum! I hope we can be of some help for you!
Back to top Go down
Kita_imp

Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Name: Kita or imp are fine I go by kit as well. (people tend to just pick a name for me so *shrugs* feel free)
What country you live in: USA
What website you post your writing on: actually I'm looking for a place to go. the old site I used (Quizilla.com) got a little to spamy for me.
Other: *half waves* hello every one.

Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

Number of posts : 113
Humor : According to Mr. Snufflekins, I'm crazy.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Wow I thought this place was completely dead
Back to top Go down
Kita_imp

Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Nope not dead yet. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self here!   Introduce your self here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce your self here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Help Block :: Announcements! :: New Members-
Jump to: