Writers Help Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

What's your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:45 am

Since this place is still empty I'm making a topic here.

So what are your favorites in music? Do you have a favorite band? Artists? CD, or song? Tell us about it here!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com
psychic.psychedelic

Number of posts : 5
Humor : dark/dry/silly/what have you
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:21 pm

i'm currently in love with rob zombie, jimi hendrix, and old school aerosmith...

but i love all kinds of music: funk, blues, cajun, irish punk, classic rock, thrash metal, 30s music, 80s new wave and punk, funk metal, modern pop, goth rock, etc.

if i find the song aesthetically appealing, then i like it. =] one of the best songs i've ever heard is little wing by jimi hendrix. <3
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:16 am

You should try Abney Park. They're a steam punk group, but they're real good. ^_^ They have a myspace page if you search for them on there. They have some of their music up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Help Block :: Cafe Section :: Music Cafe-
Jump to: