Writers Help Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

Number of posts : 113
Humor : According to Mr. Snufflekins, I'm crazy.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:29 am

"I don't care really. Just as long as it's not meat." Kida said, shuddering at the mention of it.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:44 am

Ari blinked but nodded, "Alright." She said and started making lunch. She did Kida's first then made one for everyone else, who did eat meat. When seh turned around after finisheing some of the dishes were whisked out of her hands By Yusuke and Kuwabara and taken into the dinning room so they could eat soon. Laughing Ari brought the rest out. "WAit till Kurama gets here. I'm sure he's like food as well." Ari said smacking Yusuke's hand light;y.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:56 am

(I'm supposed to be Kurama, right?)

Kida went into the living room and sat down. She slowly picked at her meal, watching the other two eat like pigs. "Where does all the food go?" she asked, although not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

"We've been asking them that for years." Kurama said as he entered the room. He had gone to take a shower, and was ready to eat. "What did you make today Ari-san?"
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:03 am

(*Nods* Yup, by the way, I'll be going out to lunch soonish.)

"Food, nothing to special. THere's some things with no meat for Kida, but other than that nothing new." Ari said with a smile. "ANd it helps if you ignore them Kida-chan." SHe told the other girl. They have beter manners when the other girls are here, but they're not so we deal." SHe said.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:13 am

(I gotta leave at 11:40. What time are you leaving?)

"Sounds good. You always make excellent food" he said, smiling at her. He grinned when she started to blush.

"Pigs. That's all they are is pigs." Kida said, looking at them in disgust. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She said as Yusuke downed a whole piece of meat the size of his fist.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:33 pm

"No everyone's pigs." Ari said looking for an excuse to hide her light blushing. "Hiei is very well mannered when he's here, and Kurama's not eating like those two. They will show down once Yusuke starts to choke..." Arianna said. Af if on cue Yusuke started coughing and Kuwabara pounded on his friend's back. The two then went back to eating but at a more normal speed.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:40 am

"That's great." Kida rolled her eyes. "So when do I get to meet Hiei?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Ari though about it for a bit, "Well, it's kinda hard to tell when he'll show up and stuff. But he'll proabally come back here around six-ish." She said. Yusuke paused his eating and though about it, "Yeah that sounds about right." He said.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:14 am

"Well I'm bored. What do you people do for fun around here?" Kida asked, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:42 am

"Arcade." Yusuke and Kuwabara said in unison. Ari shrugged, "It depends." She said.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:24 am

"Arcade? Sounds ok. But that involves travel. Do you guys have any video games here?" Kida said, hoping that they did. She needed to practice so she could finally beat Genkai.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:27 am

kidakame wrote:
"Arcade? Sounds ok. But that involves travel. Do you guys have any video games here?" Kida said, hoping that they did. She needed to practice so she could finally beat Genkai.

"There's an arcade here." Ari said. "Some of the games test your sprit energy but there's quite a few that don't." Yusuke said. "I like the singing one." Ari said with a girn.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:31 am

"Well then, let's play." Kida said, smirking. *This outta be good* she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:39 am

The group went into the arcade, "Which game?" Ari asked. "Man, I haven't been in here in ages." Yusuke said strolling over to the goblin city game. He turned it on and the high scored showed. Ari was suprised to see Kurama's name there. "I didn't know you played video games." She said with a blink.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:15 am

Kurama blushed. "I can't study all the time. That would be no fun. And besides, it's just one thing I'm better than Yusuke at."

Kida glanced around, carefully choosing which game she wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:22 am

Ari laughed, "Good point." SHe said while picking up a plastic gun that went with one of the shooting games in there. "ANyone wanna play me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:49 am

Ari pouted, "No one?" SHe asked.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:58 am

"I'll play." Kida said, walking up to the game. "You any good?" she asked Ari.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:00 am

"Yeah, in one of the arcades around here I've had the high score since I was in my last year of high school." Ari said. "That's your score!" Yusuke exclaimed. Ari grined and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:01 am

"Ok then. let's play." Kida said as she pressed the start button.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:11 am

"Alright!" Ari said turning to the game and started shooting everyone that wasn't her.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:14 am

it only took a second for Kida to get familar with the game. It was relatively easy, seeing how the object was to kill everyone else. It wasn't long before she was keeping up with Ari's score.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:16 am

Ari grinned briefly at Kida before going back to the game. "You're really good." She said.
Back to top Go down
kidakame
Mod
Mod
kidakame

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:22 am

"Eh.. not really. I don't even pla that much anymore." She said in a nonchalant way.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:28 am

The game ended in a tie between the two. "That was awsome! I haven't had that much fun since.... I started playing I guess." Ari said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP   Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Case Scenario: A Yu Yu Hakusho RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next