Writers Help Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writers Help Block

Calling all original story and fan fiction writers! Are you stuck on one of your works? Have you finished a story and are looking for something new to write, but can't think of anything? well this forum is a friendly place to get help with your stories as

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would a do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
to.reign.in.hell

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-06

What would a      do? Empty
PostSubject: What would a do?   What would a      do? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:08 pm

I have a big problem concerning every writing piece I've ever composed, and its more important for the one I'm trying to make now. I have no idea how a teenage girl acts in certain situations so I really need some help.

First: What does a mature, well-off kind of girl do, if her crush asks her to let a strange boy that is mean and sarcastic, and just got off of fighting the guy she loves, live in her house for about one week? But she doesn't want to say no because her crush is sure that she won't refuse.
Back to top Go down
Akari Neko-chan
Admin
Admin
Akari Neko-chan

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What would a do?   What would a      do? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 am

Hmmm, well I suppose that it would depend on how much of a crush she has on the guy, and what her personality is (Other than mature). If it was just a passing crush I personally wouldn't agree, but if it was the kind of crush where all the guy had to do was smile and my heart melted I might be pursuiated to let the guy live with me. Especially if I thought that it would make the guy like me more.

But that's just what I personally would do. There are probably other reactions that other teen age girls would have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirky90011.proboards83.com
to.reign.in.hell

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What would a do?   What would a      do? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Right, I should have given more on the character.
Amanda is a generally accepting teenager, not too popular, and frankly doesn't care. She is slightly introverted, but easy to make laugh. She knew her crush personally for few years, they have business relationship and he considers them to be close friends, but Amanda is hoping eventually he'll notice something more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would a do?   What would a      do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would a do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Help Block :: Original Stories :: Character Closet-
Jump to: